- 1 [thrive_link color=’orange’ link=” target=’_self’ size=’medium’ align=”]Remedies to Avoid Hairloss|| Reasons||Remedies||Solution[/thrive_link]
- 2 Home remedies hair fall
- 3 [thrive_link color=’orange’ link=” target=’_self’ size=’medium’ align=’full’]Causes/Factors of Baldness /hair fall [/thrive_link]
- 4 [thrive_link color=’orange’ link=” target=’_self’ size=’medium’ align=”]Symptoms of baldness[/thrive_link]
- 5 Home Remedies, Causes, Symptoms of hair fall
- 6 Preventive Measures
Everyone loses hair due to certain circumstances. But you can avoid hair loss. Here in this article, you will read the perfect solution for hair loss. You can also order a free shampoo for preventing hair loss.
Home remedies hair fall
We all know, many men’s loose their hairs in their young age.But you can avoid your hair loss by taking some preventive steps. You must know the causes of hair loss and then only you can take selective preventive measures to stop hair fall Problems.
When men start losing head hair, then get worried and start finding a solution.
It’s obvious that Men start thinking too much about hair loss and they finding all way to get their hair back. Lossing hair also down our self-confident. Most of the time you fell embarrassed in front of your friends. You may be a part of laughing of people
In this post you will read how you can avoid your hair loss and grow new hair follicles in MEN.
If you want some instant remedies then you a can grab free anti hair fall shampoo. This offer is for a limited period. So if you are struggling with hair fall, then you can try this product. For a time being, they are giving free samples to all those who are struggling with their hair fall problems and this is free only for MEN.
So it is a Good time to Use this offer. In this article, we will discuss the basic reason for hair fall and how you can get rid of this. But if you want to get instant remedy then follow this below steps.
Baldness is mainly caused due to clogging/insufficient of air pass between the hair follicles. This clogging is the most important reason of hair loss which can be caused a combination of various factors mentioned below.
- Hormonal changes: Quick weight loss
- Food: Lack of iron and proteins
- Health Factors: Excessive consumption of vitamin A
- Laziness to wash hair and causes Scalp infection
- Birth control oral and use of contraceptive device
- Medical Dependency: Drugs intake, anemia, Anabolic steroids
- Stress and tension
- Deadly disease
- Thyroid disorders
- Excessive use of drying using dryer
- Straightening of hair by straightener
- fade out hairline
- Hair thinning
- Hair fall on the cushion or while hairdressing or while cleaning hair
- round bald patch on top of the head
- Rapid weight loss
- Certain Nail problems, like white spots
Home Remedies, Causes, Symptoms of hair fall
For a long term, you can use below home, remedies. You may face difficulty to start, but these natural ingredients will give you the happiness of coming back of hair in your head.These remedies are also very useful in stopping the hair loss.
Nowadays, it’s common people usually visit a doctor or try some surgeries. But, All persons can’t afford these surgeries and hair treatments because these are very expensive and you have to lots of care for these.
Instead of investing a large amount of money in surgeries or paying doctor, try some simple home remedies, which are easy to apply and not so costly compared to surgeries. Some of the listed home remedies
- Castor Oil
Castor oil is one of the most successful natural cures for baldness and works as a preserving moisture. It has been used for several hair problems.
You just need a dropper or you can pour some castor oil in your palm and gently rub or massage on your head. This will help in nourishing and moisturizing your hair and help in new hair growth.
- Castor Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera contains a very helpful enzyme called proteolytic enzymes. These proteolytic enzymes have the capacity to repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. This proteolytic enzyme also acts as a great conditioner for the hair and leaves your hair all smooth and it looks shiny. It promotes hair growth, also prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
[thrive_link color=’purple’ link=’https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=aloevera&sprefix=ALOEVERA,beauty,582&crid=160UU1WQGBIW7&linkCode=ll2&tag=amazonpage-21&linkId=0e22efdc7231e67cd290d0344c809be3′ target=’_blank’ size=’big’ align=’full’]BUY ALOE VERA PRODUCTS[/thrive_link]
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is known to mimic Sebum. Sebum is the body’s own natural oil that helps keep the scalp from drying out and also coats hair roots to protect them from damage. A well-oiled scalp with happy follicles is key to stopping continued hair loss.
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?url=search-alias=hpc&field-keywords=coconut+oil&sprefix=coconu,aps,346&crid=19OCXA4A9330J&linkCode=ll2&tag=amazonpage-21&linkId=ca22b0ddc9fa2a08fcbc4777d1583f93′ target=’_self’ size=’medium’ align=”]Buy Coconut Oil[/thrive_link]
Massage the juice into your scalp or cover the bald patches. Leave on for at least 15 minutes (longer if you can tolerate the smell) and then wash out using a mild shampoo. Mix ¼ cup of onion juice with 1 tablespoon of honey (if more mixture is required, double the amounts). You can see the below images how onion helps in recovering of the hair on RAT.
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?url=search-alias=hpc&field-keywords=Onion+oil&rh=n:1350384031,k:Onion+oil&linkCode=ll2&tag=amazonpage-21&linkId=943a3d223741dc39c7e81ae6ddde4998′ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]Buy Onion juice To Stop Hairfall[/thrive_link]
- Spinach Juice
Spinach is a super food comprising of vitamins B, C and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids all of which are required for healthy hair growth. Iron helps the red blood cells carry oxygen to hair follicles which are essential for healthy hair growth and strong strands
- Almond Oil
Almond oil contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hair like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E and magnesium. Using almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. A few drops go a long way to add silkiness and shine & nourish the scalp.
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=Almond&rh=i:aps,k:Almond&qid=1500451050&sort=relevanceblender&linkCode=ll2&tag=amazonpage-21&linkId=a5408241a78f78d6e7d30bf880c40d8a’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]BUY Almonds For prevention of Hairloss[/thrive_link]
- Black Pepper
Another remedy for the treatment of baldness is black pepper. This essential ingredient provides magical benefits. You need to prepare a fine smooth paste by crushing some black pepper and lime seeds. Apply this paste directly on your scalp spreading it evenly.
[thrive_link color=’red’ link=’https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=black+pepper+powder&sprefix=black+pe,aps,657&crid=K9O96SFEIIRB&rh=i:aps,k:black+pepper+powder&linkCode=ll2&tag=amazonpage-21&linkId=52948088bbbba927103ca35822f13de1′ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]BUY Black Pepper[/thrive_link]
- Aloe Vera Gel
Baldness, nowadays is common but at an early stage of age is not a good sign of healthy hair. For hair loss, there are many several other reasons like frequent hair wash, water quality, lack of nutrition etc. and this problem can be prevented by following preventive measures.
- Avoid regular use of heating or drying machines to dry hair.
- Avoid Dye or Dye your hair after every 6-8 weeks.
- Always Tie your hair with soft and loose bands.
- Avoid using a comb on wet hair.
- Keep Away millions a mile away: stress and tension.
- Start Consuming foods which are rich in proteins like: omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, iron, and zinc.
- Avoid using hair-styling gels.
- Avoid hair to exposure of dust and sun.
- Massage your hair with coconut oil at least once a week, which increases circulation of blood in the scalp.
- Massage your scalp for stimulating and continuous growth of hair.
- Get satisfactory sleep up to 8-9 hrs.
- Avoid using harsh shampoos.
- Always Comb your hair gently to avoid hair loss.
- Avoid using hot water to wash hair. It causes hair follicles to weaken which leads to hair loss.
- Always Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise regularly: It helps in circulation of blood throughout the body.
- Try rich supplements to avoid baldness.
- Always avoid chemical treatments on hair.
- Avoid junk/fast foods.
- Don’t over-scrub your scalp while shampooing.
- Consume fresh and healthy fruits and vegetables.